- FC Groningen
- Wiels Arets Architect & Associates
- Bouwcombinatie Euroborg VOF
- Utiliteitsbouw aluminium
The new football stadium for FC Groningen is a key component of the newly developed living / working area around the former power. This stadium is one of the most elegant in the series of new football stadiums built in the twenty-first century. Particularly the outside area is carefully designed.
The stadium can accommodate about 22,000 visitors. The stands can be divided into two rings. The abundant use of the club color green in the interior contrasts with the gray concrete color outside. In the complex there are additional features such as a cinema, casino and supermarket.
- Aluminium raamstroken rechtstreeks gemonteerd op bouwkundige achterconstructie
- Aluminium ronde taatsramen met geïntegreerde binnenafwerking
- Plaatwerk gevat in speciaal adapterprofiel
- Grote deurpartijen in pui