The project Riverside IV is centrally located between the Grand Canal Dock and the River Liffey in Dublin, Ireland. RKD Architects has designed this building and Bennett Construction Ltd. Is the contractor. The commercial buildings overlook Sir John Rogerson's Quay, ranging from four to seven storeys in height. The headquarters of this block has partial view of the river and includes a stunning 400 square foot atrium soaring over seven floors.
Rollecate Export has made 180 aluminum sliding doors for this project.
- Thermisch onderbroken profielen: maximale U-waarde
- Nastelbare RVS tandem wielstellen op RVS rail
- Geïntegreerde greep in zijstijlen van schuifelementen
- Van binnenuit schoon te maken
- Maximale lucht- en waterdichtheid
- Maximaal bedieningsgemak
|Contractor||Bennett Construction Ltd.|