Pettelaarpark in Den Bosch is an office building designed by ZZDP Architects. The office is located next to the A2 south of the province of Brabant house.
The design is characterized by the large overhangs to the two main volumes. The overhangs create shade for the entrance of the building. In the main window façade strips are placed inside to provide a large amount of daylight. In the basement of this building a parking garage is located, capable of providing parking spaces for about 420 vehicles.
Rollecate Group supplied the aluminum ribbon windows, tempered glass cladding with screen and an aluminum curtain wall for this project.
- Aluminium raamstroken en vliesgevel
- Glaspanelen en plaatstroken
- Hardglazen gevelbekleding met zeefdruk
- Zeefdruk in "wybertjes" motief
- Uitvoering glaspanelen in diamantglas (extra helder)
|Client||CTAC & BDO|